Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Add in script to help with keeping track of Scorch's changes.
Changes to F-Engrave from 1.62 to 1.65
Version 1.63 - Removed code that loaded _imaging module. The module is not needed
- Changed "Open F-Engrave G-Code File" "Read Settings From File"
- Added "Save Setting to File" file option in File menu
- Fixed v-bit cleanup step over. Generated step was twice the input cleanup step.
- Updated icon.
- Added console version of application to windows distribution. For batch mode in Windows.
Version 1.64 - Fixed bug that created erroneous lines in some circumstances during v-carving.
- Mapped save function to Control-S for easier g-code saving
Version 1.65 - Fixed bug in sort_for_v_carve that resulted in an error for certain designs.
Mirror F-Engrave 1.62 release
Version 1.61 - Fixed a bug that prevented opening DXF files that contain no features with positive Y coordinates
Version 1.62 - Fixed a bug that resulted in bad cleanup tool paths in some situations
Updated build script to work on freshly installed mac, properly identify dependencies.
Changes in Version 1.59
- Fixed bug in arc fitting - Rewrote Cleanup operation calculations (fixes a bug that resulted in some areas not being cleaned up
- Changed flip normals behavior, There are now two options: Flip Normals and Add Box (Flip Normals)
- Changed prismatic cut to allow the use of either of the two Flip normals options (one of the two Flip normals options must be selected for the inlay cuts to be performed properly
- Added DXF Export option (with and without auto closed loops)
Changes in Version 1.60
- Fixed divide by zero error that occurred sometimes in v-carve cleanup
From Release Notes:
- Fixed some special cases which resulted in errors being thrown (v-carve single lines)
- Changed the default settings to be more compatible with incomplete g-code interpretors like GRBL
First release based on F-Engrave v1.54. Includes OS X bundle, interface tweaks to display properly, and configuration to use system fonts and homebrew potrace.