Hi there 👋
In my free time I've built and maintained various open-source projects of my own like:
- Wallet - A simple wallet implementation for Laravel.
- Payment Gateways - A simple Laravel implementation for all payment providers.
- BlocHQ Bank SDK - An SDK to easily work with the BlocHQ API.
- Providus Bank SDK - A Laravel wrapper to easily work with the Providus Bank collection API.
- SendPortal SDK - The unofficial Laravel Package to work with the SendPortal APIs.
- Filament Blog Builder - A faceless blog content manager with configurable richtext and markdown support for filament admin panel.
- Filament Debugger - Easily add Laravel Telescope and Horizon to Filament admin panel.
- Filament Feature Flags — Filament implementation of feature flags and feature segmentation with Laravel Pennant.
- Extended Artisan Commands - Generate plain PHP classes, traits and interfaces using artisan console commands.
- Api Test Helper - A collection of helper methods for testing and debugging API endpoints.
- Breeze Api - Minimal Laravel API authentication scaffolding with Sanctum
- Default Model Sorting - Add custom default sorting column to your eloquent model.
- Simple Query Filter - Filter Eloquent ORM queries based on HTTP request.
- Paystacklite - The Fastest Way To Setup Paystack Checkout Form In Your Laravel Application.
- Lite Blog - A Laravel blog generator.
Working on open-source is the easiest way I payback for the free things I have been using and I want to be able to do that as much and as long as I possibly can. Thanks for visiting!