This plugin allows you to have a sidebar widget that pulls from multiple RSS feeds to create a bulleted list of links. It is ideal for cases where you want to aggregate blog posts or other content from several sources. It uses the WordPress widget framework, so your theme will need to support dynamic sidebars (the WordPress construct for widgets) in order to display the content.
- Copy the
wp-rss-mergefolder to your
wp-content/plugins/directory, so that your final path looks like
- Activate the plugin from the 'Plugins' menu.
- Drag the
Multi-Feed Widgetto a position in your defined sidebars (again, your theme must support dynamic sidebars)
- Configure the feeds and title for your widget
- Style the widget as you so desire
- Ask a question by filing a support ticket on Github (https://github.com/stephenyeargin/wp-rss-merge/issues)
- Consult the WordPress Codex for specific help with dynamic sidbears
- This plugin is really simple in what it does, so keep that in mind
- Fork and submit a pull request if you have a bug fix or a new piece of functionality to add