This bundle provides various tools to rapidly develop RESTful API's & applications with Symfony2. Features include:
- A View layer to enable output and format agnostic Controllers
- A custom route loader to generate url's following REST conventions
- Accept header format negotiation including handling for custom mime types
- RESTful decoding of HTTP request body and Accept headers
- Exception controller for sending appropriate HTTP status codes
While the provided feature set is certainly production ready, this Bundle is still under development. As a result users must expect BC breaks when using the master version. Such breaks will however be noted in the UPGRADING.md. A new version of the Bundle will be tagged in most cases before a BC break, however do not expect bug fixes for these tagged versions.
The bulk of the documentation is stored in the
file in this bundle:
All the installation instructions are located in the documentation.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle: