Stereolabs ZED - Camera Control
This sample shows how to capture images with the ZED SDK and adjust camera settings.
- First, download the latest version of the ZED SDK on stereolabs.com.
- For more information, read the ZED API documentation.
Build the program
Build for Windows
- Create a "build" folder in the source folder
- Open cmake-gui and select the source and build folders
- Generate the Visual Studio
- Open the resulting solution and change configuration to
- Build solution
Build for Linux
Open a terminal in the sample directory and execute the following command:
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make
Run the program
Navigate to the build directory and launch the executable
Or open a terminal in the build directory and run the sample :
This sample demonstrates how to captures images and change camera settings with the ZED SDK. The following parameters can be changed:
This table lists keyboard shortcuts that you can use in the sample application.
|Switch settings||Toggle between camera settings||'s'|
|Increase settings value||Increase current settings value||'+'|
|Decrease settings value||Decrease current settings value||'-'|
|Reset||Reset all parameters to default values||'r'|
|Exit||Quit the application||'q'|