Stereolabs ZED - Depth Sensing
This sample captures a 3D point cloud and display it in an OpenGL window. It shows how to:
- Get a 3D point cloud with the API.
- Display point cloud in OpenGL.
- Use a thread to capture the point cloud and update the GL window simultaneously.
To retrieve a depth map of the scene, see Depth Sensing tutorial.
- First, download the latest version of the ZED SDK on stereolabs.com.
- For more information, read the ZED API documentation.
Build the program
Build for Windows
- Create a "build" folder in the source folder
- Open cmake-gui and select the source and build folders
- Generate the Visual Studio
- Open the resulting solution and change configuration to
- Build solution
Build for Linux
Open a terminal in the sample directory and execute the following command:
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make
Run the program
Navigate to the build directory and launch the executable file
Or open a terminal in the build directory and run the sample :