Stereolabs ZED - CUDA Refocus
This sample demonstrates how to grab and process images/depth on a CUDA kernel for a depth-based focusing application. It creates a simple layered depth-of-filed rendering based on a gaussian blur effect where the kernel size depends on the actual depth.
It is based on the separable convolution CUDA samples to provide optimal performances.
- First, download the latest version of the ZED SDK on stereolabs.com.
- For more information, read the ZED API documentation.
Build the program
Build for Windows
- Create a "build" folder in the source folder
- Open cmake-gui and select the source and build folders
- Generate the Visual Studio
- Open the resulting solution and change configuration to
- Build solution
Build for Linux
Open a terminal in the sample directory and execute the following command:
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make
Run the program
Navigate to the build directory and launch the executable file
Or open a terminal in the build directory and run the sample :