Stereolabs ZED - Plane detection
This sample shows how to retrieves the floor plane from the scene and the plane at a specific image coordinate with the ZED SDK.
- First, download the latest version of the ZED SDK on stereolabs.com.
- For more information, read the ZED API documentation.
Build the program
Build for Windows
- Create a "build" folder in the source folder
- Open cmake-gui and select the source and build folders
- Generate the Visual Studio
- Open the resulting solution and change configuration to
- Build solution
Build for Linux
Open a terminal in the sample directory and execute the following command:
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make
Run the program
Navigate to the build directory and launch the executable file
Or open a terminal in the build directory and run the sample :
This sample shows how to retrieves the floor plane from the scene with the ZED SDK. By clicking on the image the corresponding plane will be also retrieved.
This table lists keyboard shortcuts that you can use in the sample application.
|Plane detection||detect currents floor plane||(space bar)|
|Exit||Quit the application||'q'|