Stereolabs ZED - Spatial Mapping
This sample shows how to capture a real-time 3D map of the scene with the ZED API. It demonstrates how to:
- Start spatial mapping to capture the surrounding area.
- Display the live reconstruction as a wireframe mesh over the image using OpenGL.
- Process and save the mesh in OBJ format.
- Use the lower-level API to asynchronously capture, update and display the mesh.
- Access and retrieve chunks of the entire mesh.
- First, download the latest version of the ZED SDK on stereolabs.com.
- For more information, read the ZED API documentation.
Build the program
Build for Windows
- Create a "build" folder in the source folder
- Open cmake-gui and select the source and build folders
- Generate the Visual Studio
- Open the resulting solution and change configuration to
- Build solution
Build for Linux
Open a terminal in the sample directory and execute the following command:
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make
Run the program
Navigate to the build directory and launch the executable file
Or open a terminal in the build directory and run the sample :