Stereolabs ZED - SVO Recording utilities
This sample shows how to record video in Stereolabs SVO format. SVO video files can be played with the ZED API and used with its different modules.
- First, download the latest version of the ZED SDK on stereolabs.com.
- For more information, read the ZED API documentation.
Build the program
Build for Windows
- Create a "build" folder in the source folder
- Open cmake-gui and select the source and build folders
- Generate the Visual Studio
- Open the resulting solution and change configuration to
- Build solution
Build for Linux
Open a terminal in the sample directory and execute the following command:
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make
Run the program
Open a terminal in build directory and execute the following command: