Stereolabs ZED - OpenCV
This sample is the perfect place to get started coding with the ZED and OpenCV. It shows how to:
- Capture image, depth and point cloud from the ZED.
- Convert image and depth map to compatible 32-bits float OpenCV matrix.
- Display video and depth with OpenCV.
- Adjust several depth parameters: depth sensing mode, quality, units, resolution.
- Save side by side image, depth image and point cloud in various formats
- First, download the latest version of the ZED SDK on stereolabs.com.
- For more information, read the ZED API documentation.
Read the guide to learn how to build and launch this sample in C++.
Read the guide to learn how to build and launch this sample in Python.