Stereolabs ZED - OpenCV C++
This sample is the perfect place to get started coding with the ZED and OpenCV. It shows how to:
- Capture image, depth and point cloud from the ZED.
- Convert image and depth map to compatible 32-bits float OpenCV matrix.
- Display video and depth with OpenCV.
- Adjust several depth parameters: depth sensing mode, quality, units, resolution.
- Save side by side image, depth image and point cloud in various formats
- First, download the latest version of the ZED SDK on stereolabs.com.
- For more information, read the ZED API documentation.
Build the program
Download the sample and follow the instructions below: More
Build for Windows
- Create a "build" folder in the source folder
- Open cmake-gui and select the source and build folders
- Generate the Visual Studio
- Open the resulting solution and change configuration to
- Build solution
Build for Linux
Open a terminal in the cpp directory and execute the following command:
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make
Run the program
Navigate to the build directory and launch the executable file
Or open a terminal in the build directory and run the sample :
./ZED\ with\ OpenCV [path to SVO file]
You can optionally provide an SVO file path (recorded stereo video of the ZED).
This table lists keyboard shortcuts that you can use in the sample application.
|Save Side by Side||Save side by side image.||'s'|
|Save Depth||Save depth image.||'p'|
|Save Point Cloud||Save 3D point cloud.||'d'|
|Switch cloud format||Toggle between point cloud formats.||'m'|
|Switch depth format||Toggle between depth image formats.||'n'|
|Exit||Quit the application.||'q'|