Stereolabs ZED - OpenCV Python
This sample is the perfect place to get started coding with the ZED and OpenCV. It shows how to:
- Capture image, depth and point cloud from the ZED.
- Convert image and depth map to compatible 32-bits float OpenCV matrix.
- Display video and depth with OpenCV.
- Adjust several depth parameters: depth sensing mode, quality, units, resolution.
- Save side by side image, depth image and point cloud in various formats
- First, download the latest version of the ZED SDK on stereolabs.com.
- For more information, read the ZED API documentation.
- Windows 7 64bits or later, Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04
- ZED SDK and its dependencies (CUDA, OpenCV)
- ZED Python API, check the README of the github to know how to install it
Run the program
Open a termial and simply execute the python script.
python zed_opencv.py [path to SVO file]
python3 zed_opencv.py [path to SVO file]
You can optionally provide an SVO file path (recorded stereo video of the ZED)
This table lists keyboard shortcuts that you can use in the sample application.
|Save Side by Side||Save side by side image.||'s'|
|Save Depth||Save depth image.||'p'|
|Save Point Cloud||Save 3D point cloud.||'d'|
|Switch cloud format||Toggle between point cloud formats.||'m'|
|Switch depth format||Toggle between depth image formats.||'n'|
|Exit||Quit the application.||'q'|