Stereolabs ZED - PCL
This sample shows how to acquire and display a 3D point cloud with PCL (Point Cloud Library).
- First, download the latest version of the ZED SDK on stereolabs.com.
- Make sure you have PCL installed with its visualization module.
- For more information, read the ZED Documentation and API documentation or our Community page
Build the program
Download the sample and follow the instructions below: More
Build for Windows
- Create a folder called "build" in the source folder
- Open cmake-gui and select the source and build folders
- Generate the Visual Studio
- Open the resulting solution and change the solution configuration to
- Build solution
Build for Linux
Open a terminal in the sample directory and execute the following command:
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make
Run the program
Navigate to the build directory and launch the executable file
Or open a terminal in the build directory and run the sample :
./ZED\ with\ PCL [path to SVO file]
You can optionally provide an SVO file path (recorded stereo video of the ZED)
- PCL view can start zoomed in, displaying only green and red colors. To adjust the viewport, simply zoom out using your mouse wheel or keyboard shortcuts.
- The point cloud conversion to PCL format is time consuming and will affect application running time.
If you need assistance go to our Community site at https://community.stereolabs.com/