Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Updated API for compatibility with 2.8 release.
- Moved parameters from launch files to YAML files. This makes them clearer and unifies parameters between different launch files.
- Changed default prefix of the topics adding node name:
- Added minimum depth parameter (min_depth).
- Added base_link to the TF tree to improve user experience when adding ZED cameras to a standard ROS robot configuration. Pose and Odometry are now referred to base_link instead of zed_camera_center.
- Added a separated launch file for ZED Mini (zedm.launch and display_zedm.launch).
- Added a service to set the ON/OFF status of the blue LED (firmware > 1523).
- Added a service to toggle the status of the blue led (firmware > 1523).
- Added a parameter to choose the default SVO compression mode for SVO recording.
- Added 2D mode for stable navigation on planar surfaces.
- Added option to set a fixed pose/odometry covariance or use the dynamic matrices calculated by the SDK.
- Added SVO recording services.
- Added zero-copy to Pointcloud publishing (thanks @RhysMcK).
- Added dynamic parameter to change the frequency of point cloud publishing. Now the point cloud can have a frequency different from the grab frequency (always less than or equal to the grab frequency).
- Added services to start/stop network streaming, which allows remote machines to acquire and process images using a ROS node or a "not ROS" application.
- Added stereo side-by-side image topic for raw and rectified images.
- Removed initial warning about TF not being available.
- Improved console logging for a better vision of the node configuration.
- Fixed additional minor issues.
- Added Floor Alignment feature (with SDK > v2.6).
- Added Covariance information to the odometry message (with SDK > v2.6).
- Added the new topic "pose_with_covariance" (with SDK > v2.6).
- Added Odometry and Pose path messages.
- Added parameter to disable the publishing of the map frame.
- Added parameter to disable the publishing of the covariance in odometry and pose.
- Updated the structure of the plugins in RVIZ display.
- New tutorials about Video, Depth and Pose subscription in C++.
zed_rtabmap_examplein the new "examples" folder.
- New documentation with new tutorials about Video, Depth and Positional Tracking modules.
- Fixed reconnection issue. Thanks to @RhysMcK.
- Fixed Pointcloud structure issue. Thanks to @ChristofDubs .
- The wrapper is now divided in sub-packages
- RViz display launch files for ZED and ZED mini in the new
- Added RTABMap example in the new
- Added Nodelet intraprocess communication example in the new
- Added parameter to enable
Camera Flip. Thanks to @frk2
- Improved Pointcloud2 topic publishing.
- Bug fixes