Community map template
This is a simple template for a pin-based map that draws its content from a public Google Sheets worksheet.
- Change the project name in package.json
- Get an account on Mapbox, and replace the public token in Map.vue with your public token
Using a Google Sheet for data
This project starts using data in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DFXQYOh2CRZbFtMAFNbVJwpWQxx_SUhPr56OYaDLWS0/edit?usp=sharing
- Duplicate this Google Sheet and use it as a template.
- Under File, "Publish to the web", as CSV.
- Put the CSV link in Map.vue.
The template recognises certain column names by default. Obviously you can change these in the code.
Name: title of feature info panel
Description: smaller text in feature info panel
npm run serve
Publishing to Github
- Set up a Github repo (or fork the original source)
- Push an initial commit
yarn run deploy
- Now configure Github Pages to use