This repo contains a collection of crates relating to rendering grids of characters. Cells in the grid have characters, foreground and background colours, and attributes bold and underline.
- prototty defines some types and traits which allow you to describe how a type should be rendered to a grid of characters. It also defines an input type.
- prototty-common is a collection of common user interface element types and corresponding views so they may be rendered with prototty.
- prototty-unix is a prototty frontend for unix (ansi) terminals. It can render views to a unix terminal, and get input from the terminal, normalized to prototty's input type.
- prototty-glutin is a prototty frontend for opengl. It can create a window, render views to that window, and get input from the window, normalized to prototty's input type.
- prototty-grid defines a data structure for storing a grid of cells, and a common cell representation. It's used by the frontend crates in this repo, and would simplify the implementation of any further frontends.