* macro/Getter.lua (Getter.scan_iter): Fix a reference to the token list argument misspelled as `tokens` to `tlist`, the name of the function argument.
getter: ipairs over TokenListList does not work with Lua 5.3.
* macro.lua (error): Unconditionally setting `please_throw` renders the following else clause unreachable, and prevents the caller from requesting termination on error.
* macro/Getter.lua (name, names): Rename from these... (iden, idens): ...to these. Adjust all callers. Keep old method names as aliases for backwards compatibility. * macro/TokenList.lua (name, names): Rename from these... (iden, idens): ...to these. Adjust all callers. Keep old method names as aliases for backwards compatibility. * readme.md: Adjust accordingly.
* macro/TokenList.lua (keyword): For consistency with `name`, don't output a trailing space if optional no_space parameter is truthy.
* macro/Getter.lua (Getter.names): Change ipairs invocation to a numeric loop over indices.
….lua as alternative test runner
…ranged package.path so that standard path is seen first