Please sign in to comment.
Downgrade to cucumber-rails 0.3.2 and webrat 0.5.3
I spent a day trying to get the cukes passing with the latest version of these gems and failed miserably. Perhaps someone else can try again in the future. I've created an issue so it doesn't get forgotten: #314
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 212 additions and 183 deletions.
- +2 −3 Gemfile
- +7 −34 Gemfile.lock
- +154 −84 features/step_definitions/web_steps.rb
- +36 −47 features/support/env.rb
- +11 −1 features/support/gemcutter.rb
- +2 −14 lib/tasks/cucumber.rake
- BIN vendor/cache/capybara-1.0.0.gem
- BIN vendor/cache/childprocess-0.1.9.gem
- BIN vendor/cache/cucumber-rails-0.3.2.gem
- BIN vendor/cache/cucumber-rails-1.0.2.gem
- BIN vendor/cache/ffi-1.0.9-java.gem
- BIN vendor/cache/ffi-1.0.9.gem
- BIN vendor/cache/json_pure-1.5.3.gem
- BIN vendor/cache/rubyzip-0.9.4.gem
- BIN vendor/cache/selenium-client-1.2.18.gem
- BIN vendor/cache/selenium-rc-2.4.0.gem
- BIN vendor/cache/selenium-webdriver-0.2.2.gem
- BIN vendor/cache/webrat-0.5.3.gem
- BIN vendor/cache/webrat-0.7.3.gem
- BIN vendor/cache/xpath-0.1.4.gem
Oops, something went wrong.