Steve's Encode64 Utility
This is my Encode64 tool for Microsoft Windows. It's used for creating data URIs.
If you want to download the latest executable then go to the web site for this project.
- Click the Select File button to open the file you want to convert or drag and drop the file on the window. The tool will show the encoded string.
- Then click the Copy to Clipboard button. Paste the string wherever you need it.
- The MIME media type output is best effort. It uses the Window registry and your system may not have all media types set.
- This tool is for almost any version of Microsoft Windows (sorry Mac and Linux users).
- This is a Visual Studio 2010 project.
(This project is released under the MIT license.)
Copyright (c) 2013 Steven Benner (http://stevenbenner.com/)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.