continuous integration setup for Apache Cordova
Only tested on Mac OS 10.7.5.
- node + npm
- Necessary SDKs for the platforms you are building
- Any provisioning profiles or certificates for the various platforms you want to test on.
- iOS stuff both installed locally for Xcode and Keychain, as well as the profiles deployed to the test devices.
- BlackBerry signing keys installed into the appropriate SDK locations as well as debug tokens deployed to each test device.
How This Works
- Customize the parameters laid out in the
./config.jsonfile in this directory
sudo npm install, if you get warning about bootstrap.js, try
./node_modules/forever/bin/forever start server.js
- POST to
/commitwith library name + sha pairs as JSON and medic will build and deploy a test suite wrapped in different flavours of Cordova applications to all connected and supported devices.
- This app swarm will POST test suite results back to
/to see the results
- Small node.js server that aggregates Jasmine test results
- script (
./src/create_mobile_spec_app.js) that modifies mobile-spec to POST results to server
- injects jasmine reporter that creates JUnit XML test result output
- iterates through the
./src/makersscripts to create Cordova apps for each platform based on the modified mobile-spec app made above, then deploys to any connected devices
- BlackBerry (Playbook only for now)