bundle install and you're good to go.
- assets:clear - Clear all assets
- assets:compile - Compile all assets
- assets:package - Compile and package all assets
- barista:clear - Clear Barista assets
- barista:compile - Compile Barista assets (alias for barista:brew)
- compass:clear - Clear Compass assets
- compass:compile - Compile Compass assets
- jammit:clear - Clear Jammit assets
- jammit:package - Package Jammit assets
assets:commit:hook task is provided as a convenient git pre-commit hook.
To use it, add the following to
.git/hooks/pre-commit and make the file
rake assets:commit:hook -s
Note that the commit hook doesn't work for some reason if you have git sources
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2010 Steven Hancock. See MIT-LICENSE for details.