stackloop.js: Simple Asynchronous Nested Iteration
For more information on the code itself, check out the API Reference.
Also take a look at some Examples on using stackloop.
- Added additional demos.
- Removed the whileFalse() function to minimize redundancy.
- Expanded of the library's deferred object/promise implementation.
- Added ability to iterate over the properties in an object and characters of a string.
- Added minified production version of the library.
- Added setZeroTimeout() into the library, used by default over setTimeout().
- Added ability to implement conditional asynchronous loops.
- Asnychronous iterator implementation.
- Ability to loop over arrays and counts.
- Basic deferred object/promise implementation.
Roadmap for Future Development
- Integration of nextTick() into the library.