Voice control for Plex. Includes support for playing latest version of a specific show, show by season/episode, and onDeck.
- play "show"
- play latest episode of "show"
- on deck
Add the following, using your IP, Port and Index to your ~siriproxy/config.yml file
- name: 'Plex'
plex_host: '0.0.0.0' #Internal IP address of your Plex Media Server.
plex_port: '32400' #Most likely you won't have to change this, it runs on port 32400 by default.
plex_tv_index: '2' #May have to change this. This is the path to your TV index within PMS.
Run bundler from your siriproxy root directory
- siriproxy bundle
- Start siriproxy and test
- rvmsudo siriproxy server
After I say "on deck" siri just spins and does nothing There can be a number of reasons this happens but it basically means PMS didn't return any shows from onDeck.
- Make sure your PMS server IP and port are correct in config.yml
- Make sure you have the correct plex_tv_index set.
- Verify in Plex that something is actually "on deck" (I need update the plugin to let you know nothing was returned)
How do I find my TV index
- browse to: http://<your PMS server IP:32400/library/sections
- View page source
- Find the key for title of your your TV index Directory refreshing="0" key="1" type="show" title="TV" art="/:/resources/show-fanart.jpg" agent="com.plexapp.agents.thetvdb"