Plugin Display Objects
There is one display object available:
- Go to the Edit Content screen of a content item (e.g., a Folder such as 'News' or 'Blog')
- Select the Layout & Objects tab
- Select Plugins from the Available Content Objects select menu
- Select MuraDisqus from the list of Plugins
- Select Disqus Comments and assign it to your desired display region (e.g., Left Column, Main Content, etc.)
- This should launch the MuraDisqus Configurator window
- Paste/Enter your Disqus Shortname in the form field
- Click Save
- Then, Publish your content and preview
Please note that this display object will not appear on Folders, Calendars or Galleries which is how the baked-in Mura Comment display object works. However, this allows you to assign it to a 'Folder' and then it can get inherited to any children of that Folder.
Designers / Developers
The 'Plugin Display Objects' may also be added directly onto your template or even dropped into a content region using [mura] tags.
Mura Tag Method
- Mura CMS Core Version 6.0+
- Adobe ColdFusion 10.0.9
- Railo 4.0.4
Copyright 2013 Stephen J. Withington, Jr.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this work except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License in the LICENSE file, or at:
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.