This is a Mura CMS plugin that displays events from a public Google Calendar. This plugin leverages the FullCalendar jQuery plugin. This allows for a much easier way for front and back end developers to visually customize the calendar as opposed to using Google's embed code.
To use this plugin, you must first have a Google Calendar API Key.
- Go to the Google Developer Console and click Create Project.
- In the "New Project" popup, enter any Project Name you wish, then click Create (it might take a few seconds).
- Once in the project, go to APIs & auth > APIs (in the left menu).
- Find "Calendar API" in the list and click the OFF button to turn it ON.
- On the sidebar menu, click APIs & auth > Credentials.
- In the "Public API access" section, click Create new Key.
- Choose Browser key.
- If you know what domains will host your calendar, enter them into the box. Otherwise, leave it blank. You can always change it later.
- Your new API KEY will appear. It might take a second or two before it starts working.
- Copy the API KEY for use when installing the plugin.
Once you have entered your domain(s) for use with your API Key, install the plugin, and enter your API Key in the required field.
After installing the plugin, visit the plugin's administration page for detailed instructions on how to use it.
- Mura CMS Core Version 6.1+
- Adobe ColdFusion 11.0.02
- Railo 4.2.1.008
Copyright 2013-2015 Stephen J. Withington, Jr.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this work except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License in the LICENSE file, or at:
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.