Progressive Projects List
Plugin loads Redmine's projects list with overall projects status.
One of the 5 Redmine Plugins that will change the way you work by Thomas Guillemaud from [IT Consultis] (http://it-consultis.com/).
- Show overall projects status in progress bars
- Show project status in progress bars at project overview page
- Quick links to issues, new issue, version, etc directly from the projects list
- Show due date of the projects and versions
- Recently viewed projects sidebar block
- Configurable: admin set default settings, user may override them per session
- Translated into 12 languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Traitional and Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish.
More details and screenshots - http://stgeneral.github.io/redmine-progressive-projects-list.
- Download latest release of the plugin.
- Extract it to
<redmine_path>/plugins. You should get
- Restart Redmine.
You should now be able to see the plugin list in Administration -> Plugins and configure it.
Generic instructions for installing/uninstalling plugins can be found at Redmine Plugins page.
- Redmine 3.0 .. 3.2 - version 3.0.1 and branch master.
- Redmine 2.3 .. 3.0 - version 2.0.1.
- Redmine 2.1 .. 2.6 - version 1.1.0 and branch version-1.
- ChiliProject 3.4 - version 0.5.1 and branch version-0.
Proressive plugins for Redmine
- Progressive Projects List - overall projects status on one page.
- Progressive Redmine Theme - extends default theme with some nice features.
- Progressive Gantt Mods - assignee column and some preferences for Gantt chart.
- Collapsed Journals Plugin - collapses issue history items without an associated note.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2012-2016 Dmitry Babenko
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.