- Streaming Support (see SBJsonStreamParser & SBJsonStreamWriter)
- Configurable recursion depth limit
- Automatic Reference Counting (ARC)
- Optionally sort dictionary keys in JSON output
- Optional pretty-printing of JSON output
The simplest way to start using JSON in your application is to copy all
the source files (the contents of the
Classes folder) into your own
- In the Finder, navigate into the
- Select all the files and drag-and-drop them into your Xcode project.
- Tick the Copy items into destination group's folder option.
#import "SBJson.h"in your source files.
That should be it. Now create that Twitter client!
If you're upgrading from a previous version, make sure you're deleting the old SBJson classes first, moving all the files to Trash.
Alternative Installation Instructions
- With Xcode 4's workspaces it has become much simpler to link to dependant projects. The examples in the distribution link to the iOS library and Mac framework, respectively. Des Hartman wrote a blog post with step-by-step instructions for iOS. This is the recommended way if you need to make local changes to SBJson.
- You can also install SBJson using CocoaPods.
Copyright (C) 2007-2013 Stig Brautaset. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the author nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.