CSS Injector Import
- Developed by Stillfinder - http://stillfinder.net/en
Drupal module for import CSS Injector rules from production to pre-production environments.
As a developer I would like to have a functionality to import CSS Injector rules from production environment to pre-production environments by 1-click-action. Right now CSS Injector rules cannot be exported/imported using "BackUp & migrate" module or DB update from production. It can be imported only using copy-paste method, which can take some time. And this module created to solve issue with manual copy-paste work.
CSS Injector import only works with 1.x. The 2.x branch moved the CSS to CTools plugins largely so they could be captured by Features.
- Download latest module code or use terminal command
git clone https://github.com/stillfinder/css_injector_import.git
- Enable the module.
- Goto admin/config/system/css_injector_import url.
- Setup 'Production site URL'.
- Push 'Update CSS Injector rules and Save configuration' button to update and save configuration or 'Save' to save without updating CSS Injector rules.