Browser extension to quickly report issues to GitHub
Make sure you have setup your popup/config.js first! - copy the popup/config.js.example to popup/config.js and set a secret for it to work.
Supports Chrome & Firefox.
- Sending issues to github
- Select a repo based on your user or set a specific org.
- When using a specific org you can also set an org project.
- Set issue type/labels
- Bugs/enhancements also currently come with a issue template.
- Screenshot support
- Url & debug info (such as browser UA, etc.)
A few ideas:
- Support projects at a repo level too
- Select labels based on ones for selected repo
- Allow setting issue templates (currently hardcoded)
- Screenshot hosting, (currently it downloads and you drag it back in manually)
- Better oauth flow to avoid personal access key usage
Current icon from: https://octicons.github.com/icon/report/