WinForms C# samples for Stimulsoft Reports.Net
This repository contains the source code of the examples of usage Stimulsoft Reports.Net reporting tool in the Windows Forms applications, using C# code and WinForms components. These products are compatible with .NET Framework 4.5 and higher.
This repository has many examples (Visual Studio Projects) each in different folders:
- Rendering and Exporting a Report Asynchronously
- Using the Report Page Canvas for the Copyrights
- Adding a Custom Component to the Designer
- Customizing the Viewer
- Exporting Many Files to Single PDF
- Exporting a Report to the Required Format from Code
- Globalizing Reports
- Drilling Down Report in Live
- Testing Memory Usage in EngineV1 and EngineV2
- Previewing a Report with AutoUpdate in Realtime
- Rendering Several Reports in the Thread
- Showing a Progress while Rendering a Report
- Creating Report at Runtime
- Saving and Loading a Report in the Designer
- Using User Data in Reports
- Using Business Objects in the Report
- Using Linq in Reports
- Using Report Variables in Code
- Using the Form to Select Columns
- Using the Right-To-Left Mode in the Viewer
- Managing Reports with Sub-Reports
They are all combined in a Visual Studio solution (.sln-file).
In order to start simply open the Visual Studio solution file in the IDE Visual Studio and run the required project as Startup Project. The required libraries will be automatically downloaded from NuGet repository.
Stimulsoft Reports.Net is a .NET based reporting tool which helps you create flexible and feature rich reports. All reports are created in a report designer with handy and user-friendly interface. Using Stimulsoft Reports.Net you can create reports on the basis of various data sources. Created reports can be used both in Windows Forms and ASP.NET. Rendered reports can be exported to different formats.
You can try the Live Demo
Read more about Stimulsoft Reports.Net