Welcome to CableReady
Please read the official ActionCable docs to learn more about ActionCable before proceeding.
- Discord - primary support channel
bundle add cable_ready
ESBuild / Webpacker
yarn add cable_ready
# config/importmap.rb # ... pin 'cable_ready', to: 'cable_ready.min.js', preload: true
Rails Asset pipeline (Sprockets):
Checkout the documentation to continue!
Code of Conduct
Everyone interacting with CableReady is expected to follow the Code of Conduct
./bin/standardize prior submitting pull requests.
- Make sure that you run
bundleto pick up the latest.
- Bump version number at
lib/cable_ready/version.rb. Pre-release versions use
- Commit and push changes to github
yarn publish --no-git-tag-version
- Yarn will prompt you for the new version. Pre-release versions use
- Commit and push changes to GitHub
- Create a new release on GitHub (here) and generate the changelog for the stable release for it
CableReady is released under the MIT License.