Releases · stingle/stingle-photos-android
- New Stingle Camera module that will ensure smooth operation on most devices. Take photos and videos with Stingle Camera to immediately secure them.
- New option in Security settings to disable password prompt on app launch.
- Change email functionality. Now you can change your email in Account Settings.
- File info dialog. Now you can view file info for every photo or video. You can find it in the context menu.
- Spanish translation (thanks to Hessel)
- Other minor bugfixes
- Critical bugfix for Android 12
- Android 12 support
- Long press on a date to select all items in that date
- Increased thumbnail size for better quality previews
- Fixed crashes on delete imported files if app don't have permission to delete
- Fixed issues with upload and playback with videos over 2Gb in size
- Fixed crash on deleted imported files
- Fixed automatically logging out when upload of file is interrupted
- Fixed gallery restoration taking long time
- Added support for Credit Card (Stripe) payment for all users including users from F-Droid
- Bug fixes
- Fixed bug wthat was resulting in corrupted images after import
- French translation
- Other minor bug fixes
- Updates to Storage page to show a message when Google Billing library is not available
- Changes and cleanups for F-Droid integration
- Fixed billing issues
- Changed "Save to gallery" icon in action bar, now it's more clear what it does
- Fixed bugs related to importing videos recorded on latest iPhones