PinchToZoomImageView is a drop-in replacement for
UIImageView that supports pinching, panning, and rotating. Use cases include any occurences of an image that is zoomable. This was inspired by InstaZoom and ZoomRotatePanImageView.
- Supports pinching, panning, and rotating.
- Works when used in a
- Shows the pinched image overtop everythingls else on the screen, with the exception of the status bar.
- Fully configurable in Interface Builder and code.
- Example app to demonstrate the various configurations.
CocoaPods is a dependency manager for Cocoa projects.
CocoaPods 0.36 adds supports for Swift and embedded frameworks. You can install it with the following command:
$ gem install cocoapods
PinchToZoomImageView into your Xcode project using CocoaPods, specify it in your
Then, run the following command:
$ pod install
In case Xcode complains ("Cannot load underlying module for PinchToZoomImageView") go to Product and choose Clean (or simply press ⇧⌘K).
If you prefer not to use CocoaPods, you can integrate
PinchToZoomImageView into your project manually.
- Supported build target - iOS 8.2+ (Xcode 8.3.2+)
PinchToZoomImageView is a subclass of
PinchToZoomImageView just as you would a normal
PinchToZoomImageView can be used in either Interface Builder or code. In order to enable/disable pinching, update the
You can follow or drop me a line on my Twitter account. If you find any issues on the project, you can open a ticket. Pull requests are also welcome.