SparkFun Simultaneous RFID Tag Reader Library
This is a powerful shield capable of reading multiple RFID tags at the same time. It can also write to tags. Works with UHF Gen2 RFID tags.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Hookup Guide - Hookup guide for the RFID shield.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the RFID Shield.
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me or another OPEnS Lab researcher and you've found this code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and Oregon State University OPEnS Lab. Release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.