The PackOne plugin pack gives you a some utility modules for VCV Rack.
- 8FACE: preset sequencer for eight presets of any module as an universal expander
- BOLT: polyphonic CV-modulateable boolean functions
- CV-MAP: control 32 knobs/sliders/switches of any module by CV even when the module has no CV input
- CV-PAM: generate CV voltage by observing 32 knobs/sliders/switches of any module
- INFIX: insert for polyphonic cables
- µMAP: a single instance of CV-MAP's slots with attenuverters
- MIDI-CAT: map parameters to midi controllers similar to MIDI-MAP with midi feedback and note mapping
- ReMOVE Lite: a recorder for knob/slider/switch-automation
- ROTOR Model A: spread a carrier signal across 2-16 output channels using CV
- STRIP: manage a group of modules in a patch, providing load, save as, disable and randomize
Stable versions are released in the VCV Library.
Feel free to contact me or create a GitHub issue if you have any problems or questions! If you like my modules consider donating to https://paypal.me/stoermelder. Thanks for your support!
Follow the build instructions for VCV Rack.
Copyright © 2019 Benjamin Dill
Licensed under the GNU Public License, version 3.
The panel graphics in the
res-src directories are licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. You may not create modified adaptations of these graphics.