Clone this wiki locally
This wiki supports the documentation of Fiji macros and plugins that have been created to process and analyse images that are come from automatic microscopes and/or need some automated processing. This page was created by MPI-CBG staff HT-TDS and is open to host all useful tools in the field of high-content screening (HCS).
To use the Fiji-Tools-for-HCS you need to install Fiji with the update site 'Fiji-Tools-for-HCS'.
Installation details here...
Currently, all tools are Fiji macros (Imagej macro language) and suppose to run with the latest version of Fiji. A set of plugins (written in Java) is currently under development and suppose to extend the functionalities within the macro language. This plugin is called "FijiToolsForHCSplugin". The macros "Fiji-Tools-for-HCS" are sorted into categories. Details you will find on each macro wiki site.
Automated Microscope Tools
- ArrayScan RGB merger (tbd)
- CV7000 Create Illumination Correction Images From Dye Images
- CV7000 Create Illumination Correction Images From Many Images
- CV7000 Illumination Correction (tbd)
- CV7000 Create Plate Montage (tbd)
- CV7000 Image Stitcher (tbd)
- CV7000 Make Time Lapse Movies
- CV7000 Z-Projection
- Opera Channel Splitter MaxProjection (tbd)
- Opera RGB merger (tbd)
Cell Analysis Tools
- ImageFileFilter Open List of Images
- ImageFileFilterRegEx Open List of Images (on ToDo list)
- ImageFileFilter Manual Counter
this wiki is still under construction (for quick questions send email to the email address below...)
Feel welcome to contact us (stoeter at mpi-cbg.de) if you want to contribute to this project, have suggestions, found bugs, or want to be able to edit the wiki (please login and notify stoeter at mpi-cbg.de so that editing permissions can be given).