Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed bug which prevented traffic light buttons from being shown after exiting full screen mode
- Fixed issue which prevented WhatsApp Web from loading in some cases on 10.11
- Improved the status bar icon's appearance in dark mode
- You can now double click on the window's title bar to maximise/shrink it.
Once again, this update was contributed entirely by @andersio - thanks yet again!
- Added 10.11 compatibility
- Improved scrolling performance
- Improved ChitChat's handling of notifications
- Added status bar icon (by @congbach and @tschoffelen)
Huge thanks go to @andersio who, apart from where noted, contributed the entirety of this release!
- Fixed "Safari Version" bug
- Various graphical fixes
- Various usability fixes
- ChitChat now works with iOS devices without requiring jailbreak
- Fix for latest WhatsApp Web version - icons and emoji are now visible again
- Up/Down chat traversal keyboard shortcuts by @yangshun
- Graphical fixes
- Renamed to ChitChat to prevent any confusion about the project's affiliation with WhatsApp
- Signed with a Developer ID certificate so no more GateKeeper warnings
- Fixed various broken bits of WhatsApp Web which do not work well with
- Various bugfixes
Since Sparkle does not easily support updates which change an app's name, this will not be immediately be made available via auto-update until a workaround can be developed.