#Stormpath is Joining Okta We are incredibly excited to announce that Stormpath is joining forces with Okta. Please visit the Migration FAQs for a detailed look at what this means for Stormpath users.
We're available to answer all questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AngularJS + Spring Boot + Stormpath Example
Through this project's commit logs, it shows you how to:
- Create an AngularJS UI: search and edit features
- Create a Spring Boot app with Stormpath: app from start.stormpath.io
- Develop an API to CRUD people with Spring Data REST: /api/people
- Integrate AngularJS and Spring Boot apps: cross-domain
- Integrate Stormpath into AngularJS for login, registration and forgot password: Stormpath Angular SDK
Prerequisites: Java 8, Node.js, Maven, Gulp.js, a Stormpath Account, and an
apiKey.properties file in
To run the Spring Boot backend, execute
To run the AngularJS frontend, execute
npm install && gulp.
See @mraible/angular-seed to learn more about the the commands you can run in this project.