Stormpath is Joining Okta
We're available to answer all questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stormpath is a complete user management API. This library gives your ASP.NET, C#, or Visual Basic application access to all of Stormpath's features:
- Robust authentication and authorization.
- Schemaless user data and profiles.
- A hosted login subdomain, for easy Single Sign-On across your apps.
- External login with social providers like Facebook and Google, or SAML IdPs.
- Secure API key authentication for your service.
In addition to these core Stormpath features, this SDK provides:
- Support for .NET 4.5 and later.
- Support for .NET Core and Mono.
- LINQ-to-Stormpath for readable, expressive queries.
- Fully dual-stack design for native asynchronous and native synchronous API calls.
Using the Nuget Package Manager
- Right-click on your project in the Solution Explorer and choose Manage Nuget Packages...
- Search for Stormpath. Install the
Using the Package Manager Console
install-package Stormpath.SDK. Done!
To learn how to use the Stompath .NET SDK in a simple project, follow our easy quickstart:
Building with Visual Studio
Building the SDK requires Visual Studio 2015 or later.
git cloneor the Visual Studio GitHub extension to check out the
stormpath-sdk-dotnet\Stormpath.SDK.slnin Visual Studio.
- On first build, the required NuGet packages will resore. If not, enable automatic package restore.
If you have the
dotnet tool installed (included with the .NET Core SDK), you can build on any platform supported by .NET Core:
git clone https://github.com/stormpath/stormpath-sdk-dotnet.git cd stormpath-sdk-dotnet git checkout develop cd src\Stormpath.SDK.Abstractions dotnet restore dotnet build cd ..\Stormpath.SDK.Core dotnet restore dotnet build
Contributions, bug reports, and issues are very welcome! Stormpath regularly maintains this repository, and are quick to review pull requests and accept changes.
You can make your own contributions by forking the develop branch of this repository, making your changes, and issuing pull requests against the
Copyright © 2013-2016 Stormpath, Inc. and contributors.
This project is open-source via the Apache 2.0 License.