Emmet Lite Child Theme
Child Theme for Emmet Lite Theme
Author: Maryann Reissig
Author URI: https://maryannreissig.com
Requires at least: 4.1 and Emmet Lite Theme
Tested up to: 4.8
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Files I've Modified
changed include get_template_directory () to include get_stylesheet_directory () - this changes the theme's behavior to pull my customized sections modules from child theme directory instead of the parent theme.
Updated /sections/accent.php to output h2 headers instead of default h3 so that it renders the page Accessible
Requires the Emmet Lite Theme by MotoPress - You can download this theme from the WordPress.org theme repo.
Search the WordPress Theme repo for Emmet Lite and install
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme's ZIP file. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
- Navigate to Appearance -> Theme Wizard.
Emmet Lite Child Theme is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change the color scheme?
You can change the colors of your site easily.
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Customize.
- Now you will see the Customizer and a tab called 'Colors'. Click this tab.
- Change colors
- Once you are happy with your color changes you can click save and your changes will be reflected on your live site.
= 1.0 =
- Initial release