2.1.1-18 - 2016-10-24
- Add support for multi-threaded nodetool rebuild_index to improve re-indexing performances.
- Add a new random search strategy to distribute search request to a minimum of nodes.
- Add support for multi-fields and geo_shape.
- Add support for ES index update when deleting by partition key (deleting with a range of clustering keys not yet implemented).
- Fix issue #50 Elastic Index ignores documents created using Cassandra UPDATE
- Fix issue when using distinct RPC and INTERNAL ip addresses for Cassandra.
- Don't close stdout when running in foreground.
- Creates Elasticsearch indices only for keyspaces using the NetworkReplicationStrategy.
- Temporary revert CASSANDRA-11427 because of CASSANDRA-12351 (CASSANDRA-12143).
- [breaking change] Replace DatacenterReplicationStrategy by NetworkReplicationStrategy to avoid boostraping issues (Replace all DatacenterReplicationStrategy by NetworkReplicationStrategy before upgrading).
- Add support for completion type.
- Add support for percolator.
- Add support for Spark/Hadoop with the elasticsearch-hadoop spark connector.
- Add a new metafield _node when indexing document and a token_range aggregation allowing to check cassandra consistency of an index.
- Fix a lat_lon order issue.
2.1.1-16 - 2016-08-12
- Upgrade to cassandra 2.2.7
- Provide a JSON-REST access to cassandra rows (get/index/delete without indexing in elasticsearch).
- Fix a bug when using cassandra index (issue #41)
- Implement the delete document in elaticsearch indices (issue #36), and nodetool cleanup effectively remove documents.
- [breaking change] Change the DatacenterReplicationStrategy options to be compatible with the standard apache cassandra 2.2.7.
- Add documentation about backup and restore.
2.1.1-14 - 2016-07-01
- Fix an erroneous number_of_replica in a multi-datacenter configuration.
- Fix a bug when updating a row indexed in an index different from the keyspace name.
- Fix a bug on CQL schema update.