- Removed deprecated
dashboardhook since the admin panel is now open-source.
- Removed deprecated poweredBy config.
- Make sure connections have an appropriate migrate strategy.
- Ignore API public directories in dictionary.
- Fixed Grant config.
- Take advantage of multiple environment config with clusters.
- Improved email regex for login via the CLI.
- Auto-install adapters on restart.
- Auto-install template engines on restart.
--dryoption to generate Strapi applications without built-in features and ORM.
- Use tilde ranges for npm dependencies to make sure we don't break existing applications.
- Load config from API and specific environment
- Improved error message when load a hook
DashboardTokenin headers to communicate with the Studio
- Migrated from
- Programmatically restart the server for the Studio with a rebuild function
- Use the
clustermodule to handle master and workers processes
- Improved the connection process between the Studio and the framework
strapi linkcommand line to link an existing application without an
appIdto the Studio
- Improved dependencies workflow between the framework and the generators aiming to keep the framework clean and focus on the HTTP server
- Added a built-in email API
- Added a built-in local file upload API
- Support GraphQL both in the router and the Waterline ORM thanks to the adapter