- Joined on
Jan 26, 2011
- ScaViSLAM 166 This is a general and scalable framework for visual SLAM. It employs "Double Window Optimization" (DWO).
- Sophus 73 C++ implementation of Lie Groups using Eigen.
- VisionTools 5 Small library with various (visualization) tools in the context of computer vision. To be used together with OpenGL, OpenCV, Eigen and pangolin.
- sympy 1 A computer algebra system written in pure Python
- kfusion_asus 1 This is an implementation sketch of the KinectFusion system described by Newcombe et al.
Contributions in the last year 0 total Apr 30, 2015 – Apr 30, 2016
Longest streak 0 days No recent contributions
Current streak 0 days No recent contributions