Copyright (C) <2011>
All rights reserved. This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
HPCC to Hadoop connector
To build for Linux:
- Check out sources (for example, to directory ~/h2h)
- Create a build directory
- cd to the build directory
- To create makefiles to build native release version for local machine, run cmake ~/h2h
- To build the makefiles just created above, run make
- Executables will be created in .//bin
- To create a .deb / ,rpm to install, run make package