Official Unreal Engine plugin for Stratis Blockchain Platform.
If you are looking for a plugin for Unity Engine, check this repository.
This plugin provides functionallity for creating a wallet, building different types of transactions and interacting with smart contracts.
In order to build project using Unreal Engine 5.0+, use a branch
- Blockchain - contains core logic for building wallet & transactions. Usualy, you don't need to interact with it directly.
- BlockchainTests - tests for Blockchain module, nothing interesting.
- Stratis - entrypoint module, provides
Blueprints- friendly interfaces for plugin's users. This module should be considered as the only module you need to depend on.
- StratisAPI - contains HTTP- & JSON parsing- related code used to interact with FullNode's lightweight API. This module was auto-generated using OpenAPI generator for UE4.
- Wallet - contains a modified version of Trustwallet's Core library.
UStratisUnrealManager should be used as the main entry-point for all Stratis-related actions (except StandardToken & NFT interaction).
UStandardTokenWrapper is a high-level wrapper for standard token contracts.
UNFTWrapper is a high-level wrapper for non-fungible token contracts.
Check our Wiki page.