This is the
golang_loader_assist.py code to accompany the blog I wrote, Reversing GO binaries like a pro (in IDA Pro). There is also the
hello-go directory which contains the simple hello world code I used as an example.
If you're using IDA Pro 7.3 or below, you likely will need to take a look at the older release tagged IDA-7.3-and-Below. This is due to changes in the IDA Python libraries which where introduced in 7.4 which do not look to be backwards compatible.
- Support IDA Pro 7.5 w/ Python3 (tested with a go1.13.6 and go1.14.4 binary on IDA 7.5.200519 Linux x86_64)
- Support IDA Pro 7.4
- Retain IDA Pro 7.3 support via old release taggin
- Convert all code to Python3 syntax
- Get all code style into the same format
- Clean up imports due to IDA Python changes