This is a little repo of what I like to run. It's composed of:
Symlink the dotfiles into your home.
for f in $(ls -d .*); do ln -is $f ~; done
Make any platform specific modules.
Note: that CommandT is only tested on Darwin
brew install git brew install macvim --override-system-vim --enable-clipboard brew install haskell-platform cabal install xmonad cabal install xmonad-contrib
Add the github token and github password to the
keychain under the name
github.password including the
github account name, or to a chmod 0600 file ~/.github.token
- Syntax of source I edit
- Colorschemes I like
- XTerm is the terminal emulator.
- xinitrc for standalone launching for XQuartz.org
- XMonad for crashless tiled window management
- Pulling in most of what cloudhead has
Fork what you want, give attribution if it's needed, my contributions released with CC0 no rights reserved.
- Command-T: Copyright 2010-2011 Wincent Colaiuta. Licensed under BSD. https://wincent.com/products/command-t
- Swank Clojure: Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jeffrey Chu, Phil Hagelberg, Hugo Duncan, and contributors. Licensed under the EPL. (See the file COPYING.)
- Slimv: Public Domain
- Slime: Public Domain
- HAML/SASS/SCSS: (c) Tim Pope https://github.com/tpope/vim-haml
- Solarized: (c) 2011 Ethan Schoonover. Licensed under MIT. http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized