The Streamdata.io platform can be deployed as a multi-container Docker application. Each microservice of Streamdata.io platform runs inside a docker container. The deployment of all microservices is automated thanks to docker compose tool.
Follow the steps below in order to get your Streamdata.io platform running:
- Clone or download this repository.
- Get you activation key here.
- Make sure to fulfill Docker's installation prerequisites.
- Using command line, go to the directory where the docker-compose.yml is located.
- Copy and paste your activation key in the .env file.
- Run the following command:
docker-compose up -d.
Read our Documentation to quickly get started.