Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
RSP Lab is a framework for RDF Stream Processing Engine benchmarking. It integrate several RSP Benchmarks and allows to design experiment involving their benchmarks' dataset, streams and queries.
It consists of four tiers:
- Streamer, i.e. which is responsible to stream out the RDF data
- Consumer, i.e. an RSP engine that can generically consume the RDF Stream
- Collector, i.e. a data monitoring and persistence tier, that collects performance measures and query results for the analysis and makes them available.
- Controller, i.e. a programmatic environment and an assisted data visualization dashboard that allows to control the whole infrastructure, design and execute experiments and publish results as linked data.
- TripleWave as a configurable RDF Stream Publishing engine
- Two RSP Engines baselines, i.e. C-SPARQL engine and CQELS. and the RSP Services
- RSPLib a python library for design and running experiment programmatically